Accuracy International AT308
The AT (Accuracy Tactical) continues the legacy of the combat proven AW308 and takes the AW to new levels. The standard model has a fixed stock with 24 inch, quick change, plain barrel. There are options for colour, folding stock, barrels and suppressors and many accessories, which can be added.
£3650.00 Inc. VAT
Accuracy International rifles are in use worldwide with police and military and are also a great choice for a civilian shooter as a precision target rifle. The number of accessories means you can tailor your rifle to your exact requirements. Please contact us and we can advise and quote on your ideal set up.
The rifles feature:
- Barrel: 20", 24" or 26" match grade, stainless steel, free floating barrel is screwed into the action with a large 27mm diameter thread.
- Action: The steel flat-bottomed action is bolted and bonded to the full length aluminium chassis for rigidity. The action is fitted with a barrel release screw to allow the user to change the barrel in less than one minute using a 4mm hex key.
- Bolt: 20mm diameter close fitting bolt with six locking lugs and proven AI one-piece extractor. To minimize hand movement, the short throw (60°) handle lies close to the side of the stock just above the trigger.
- Trigger: Two stage trigger making the rife safer for rough handling with adjustable trigger blade. Adjustable pull weights of 1.5-2.0kg (3.3-4.4lb). Easily removable (by means of two socket head screws) for cleaning.
- Safety: 3 position safety , based on the battle-proven AW model.
- Magazine: One corrosion resistant, low friction 10 round magazine is included.
- Pistol grip: Ergonomically advanced pistol grip is standard with traditional thumbhole stock sides available as an accessory.
- Adjustable cheek piece: Height and laterally adjustable to obtain the perfect eye position.
- Butt pad: Large, recoil absorbing, butt pad for increased comfort. User adjustable for length of pull using the included spacers. Target butt pad with height and rotation adjustment available as accessory.
- Sling points: Flush cup style; two on stock at rear, two above the pistol grip and two on forend.
- Folding stock (optional): Reduces the overall length of the rife for transportation and storage. The unique hinge design locks up solidly and latches in the folded position.
- Night vision mount (optional): A co-planar mount with a NATO STANAG 4694/Mil Std. 1913 specification rail is available as an accessory.
- Picatinny accessory rails (optional): Available in various lengths and uses AI’s patent pending keyhole slot system.
- Muzzle brake: A double chamber muzzle brake with or without a fitting for a suppressor is standard for 26" barrels and is an option / accessory for 20" and 24" barrels.
Specifications(empty magazine, no scope, 24” barrel, no muzzle brake):
- Weight - 5.8kg (12.8lb)
- Length - 1125mm (Stock folded: 890mm)
- Calibre: .308 Win
- Twist: 1/12
- Fixed stock
- Standard adjustable cheekpiece
- Fixed butt pad with spacers
- Pistol grip
- Flush cup sling attachment points
- 20 MOA STANAG 4694 / Mil Std. 1913 action rail
- Double chamber standard muzzle brake
- User manual
- 1 x 10 round double stack magazine
Accessories / upgrades:
- Folding stock
- Thumbhole stock
- Adjustable butt plate
- STANAG 4694 / Mil Std. 1913 Picatinny rails
- Night vision rails
- Tactical muzzle brake
- Cleaning kits
- Transit cases
- Black stock, black metalwork
- Green stock, black metalwork
- Pale brown, black metalwork
- Elite sand, black metalwork
- .308 Winchester
- 6.5 Creedmoor
In the United Kingdom, this item can only be purchased by a Registered Firearms Dealer or by an individual with a variation on their FAC.
Export of firearms and component parts require an approved UK export licence issued by the Department for International Trade.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Dragonfly Ordnance accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.