Schmidt & Bender 1.5-8x26 PM II ShortDot
1.5-8x26 PMII Short-Dot is a superb compact choice for short to intermediate range use on .223 Rem AR15 rifles as well as heavier calibre AR10 .308 Win battle rifles and DMR type rifles. At low magnification and short range, the scope may be used like a red dot sight with its bright flash-dot, with higher magnification and the Mil-Dot reticle for intermediate distances ranging and corrections.
£2495.00 Inc. VAT
Schmidt & Bender PMII range needs no introduction, proven for decades in almost every environment by police and military users.
A special order item only, this scope is Dragonfly's recommendation for most AR15 and AR10 rifle applications, it has high enough magnification to use at extended ranges on man size targets with the 1.5 power giving the ability for both eyes open red-dot type shooting at close range. We also prefer the combination of the P3 reticle in first focal plane and the .1Mrad adjustments to allow for simple ranging and corrections.
The 34mm body gives excellent light transmission and allows for a good range of adjustment. It is a simple robust optic which coupled with a red-dot excels in being a highly flexible optic for almost any operation.
Schmidt & Bender scopes are available in a vast number of configurations (model dependant) so you can specify exactly what you need.
Details of this variant:
- Model: 1.5-8x26 PMII LP
- Turret type: Single turn
- Turret rotation: Clockwise (CW) or counter clockwise (CCW)*
- Click value: 1cm/.1Mrad
- Reticle: P3 Flash Dot, illuminated
- Focal plane: First
- Parallax adjustment 100m fixed
- Colour: Black or RAL8000
- Tube diameter: 34mm
- Schmidt & Bender cleaning kit and pouch
Frequently asked question: What is the difference between clockwise (CW) and counter clockwise (CCW) turrets on the Schmidt & Bender scopes?:
- Clockwise, elevation increases on CW turn so numbers on the turret read left to right. Simple with natural reading direction and favours the right-handed shooter.
- Counter clockwise, elevation increases on CCW turn so numbers read backwards right to left. Imagine the turret is a screw where the point of impact follows the tip of the screw so unscrewing (counter clockwise) moves the elevation up and screwing (clockwise) moves the elevation down.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Dragonfly Ordnance UK accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.